The term INHOPE or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Jozef Israëlskade 46v, Amsterdam 1072 SB, Netherlands. Our company registration number is 50557734. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. A cookie typically contains the name of the website from which it has come, the lifespan of the cookie and a value. The value is usually a unique code that will only make sense to the website that has issued it. Cookies can also be used to measure how people use websites and what kind of browsers or devices they're using.
You can set your web browser to accept or reject cookies, or tell you when a cookie is being sent. You can also delete cookies from your computer. The AboutCookies.org website tells you how to control and delete cookies on most browsers.
INHOPE will take all reasonable steps to keep data collected on this site private and confidential at all times, in accordance with the requirements of all current legislation relating to data protection. This data includes personal details received in reports to the Hotline, responses to consultation documents and details kept on INHOPE mailing lists. Users of the site should also note that data relating to site usage are kept for analysis purposes in order to help further improve and develop the site. Any information gathered for this purpose is for internal use and contains no personal information other than the Internet Protocol address of the computer used to access the site.